Starting in February 2019, I will be offering small-group lessons in the Westminster/SW1 area, to start preparing current year 4 and 5 children for 11+ exams, and years 7 and 8 for Common Entrance. Lessons, which will be a maximum of 4 children per class and grouped by school year, are 2 hours long.
Topics to be covered:
- Creative writing, including descriptive and story writing
- Comprehension, including multiple choice (for 11+), written answer, and poetry analysis
- A rotating mix of verbal/non-verbal reasoning (for 11+)
- Saturdays 10:30-12:30 and 15:00-17:00
- Sundays 15:00-17:00
- The lesson fee is £78 per session if booked for the term.